iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A not so funny story 2.0

Started by dustintheblood, February 16, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustintheblood

This is a followup to Woodhauler's topic where he's expressing the frustration over the state of the industry.

So this week I was in a major city in Canada for a meeting and by chance the big pulp guys were there having a conference.   I had to "do my business" and when done the "first part" in the washroom, I washed my hands then used paper towel to dry them.

A fancy lookin' guy with a fancy lookin' suit (wearing a conference tag) slides in beside me at the sink, washes his hands, then walks up to the paper towel dispenser - looks at it - pauses --- and galldangit doesn't he go over to the air dryer.

So I thinks to myself - what the heck!!!!   Even the big suits from the big paper companies don't use paper anymore  :o :o :o :o

nuff said

Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

bushmechanic

That about sums it up now doesn't it.

nativewolf

The only solution:  Use more than two paper towels!   :D
Liking Walnut

gspren

I don't like the air driers, always use paper if it's there.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

OH logger

he prolly uses one of them fancy water streaming toilets to clean his butt so he don't have to use toilet paper too  :D
john

dustintheblood

Water streaming toilet??????

I thought those were water drinking fountains!!!  Dang guys you gotta let me know about these things
Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

mf2200treever

I work at a pulp and papermill and corporate just decided that we are going paperless with our pay stubs. Makes sense right???

dustintheblood

Saving their way out of business I suppose

Thank You Sponsors!