tule peak timber

Happy Halloween from the pumpkin tree :D :D

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

A-z farmer

They look like hot pumpkins and are delicious when used to make hot apple jelly

WV Sawmiller

I'm waiting to see what the wood looks like when you mill it. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

tule peak timber

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on November 01, 2020, 11:44:28 AM
The wood will be hot looking, not for everyone, but tasty.........
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Ianab

Well I've got some chilli trees growing here. Rocoto can grow to 16ft tall and live for 15 years, and develop "woody" stems over time. 

This is a couple of plants coming out of Winter. As long as you keep the frost off them they don't even drop their leaves. Some of this years seedlings just getting started beside them.

Middle of Spring now, and the rocoto are flowering already. 

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

WV Sawmiller

Sounds like we need to move this thread to Health and Safety and remind people during and after milling to be sure to wash their hands thoroughly before they go pee. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

mike_belben

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on November 01, 2020, 11:44:28 AM
Like highly valuable pumpkin wood. Tis the season for pumpkin everything.  

Oh wait no, its black friday season already, sorry. 
Praise The Lord

doc henderson

the snow and ice got our "apple trees"  as well
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!