iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not just yet, but will be around 5:00 tonight,

Started by drobertson, August 12, 2013, 02:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

after nearly 15 inches of rain, no way to get in the (small garden) back not yet ready for a big one, got this bounty just before lunch. taters are from one plant, bells are actually cabelos, med hots,  lots of banana peppers and beans, a few maters, With a split chicken going on the grill, I'm thinking some major gum bumping going on in a few hours ;D   david

Not to shabby, for a throw together, open house tonight at the elementary,  fast food at its finest I would say,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandhills

Maybe I need to spend more time at McDonalds, didn't think fast food could look that good!

Chuck White

Definately looks like a real tasty dinner there, David. digin_2
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

That chicken looks good. I would push them other 2 bowls away. That is a little too close for me.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tim Lea

Thank You Sponsors!