iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TK 1600 Auto log stops and clamp

Started by vfauto, December 02, 2012, 08:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vfauto

:P I would like to add auto log stops and clamp to my 1600. Can any of you TK owners with full hydralics post or send me as many detailed pictures as possible so I can see what is involved in adding these to my TK1600?

Thanks Frank
The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

Ga Mtn Man

Frank- There are some pics of the clamp assembly in my gallery in the TK2000 mods album.  I'll take some pics of the vertical log stops and get them to you later today.  I'll email them to you.

Paul
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

vfauto

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on December 02, 2012, 08:43:35 AM
Frank- There are some pics of the clamp assembly in my gallery in the TK2000 mods album.  I'll take some pics of the vertical log stops and get them to you later today.  I'll email them to you.

Paul
Is that a clamp or a log leveler? I will take as many picks and bits of advise I can get, thank you very much.
The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

Ga Mtn Man

The pics I have in my gallery are of the modified TK 2-plane clamp.  I don't have any pics of the toe rollers (log levelers) 

I forgot to get the pics of the backstops today.  I'll get them tomorrow.  There are a couple in Larry's gallery.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Ga Mtn Man

It would not be easy or cheap to duplicate the vertical stops that are on the 2000.  You might want to think about just adding a hydraulic motor to your existing setup.  My opinion for what it's worth. :)

ladylake

I like the vertical stops on my B20 and the TK 2000 are even better, no way your going to bend or break either of them.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!