Moose Greeter

Started by Mooseherder, June 25, 2021, 12:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

SwampDonkey

Look'n for a parsnip. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

HemlockKing

He's just hanging out! Is he a regular? 
A1

Mooseherder

There's Moose droppings all over.  Usually once a year one gets close like this.  I think this one was a 3 year old female by the size of it.  

WV Sawmiller

Reminds me of one I saw near Kristiansand Norway in 2008. I was going to the airport about 10:00 pm which was about sunset over there that time of year and at the turn off to the airport there was a hayfield on one side of the road and a pasture with horses on the other. I turned off by the hayfield and looked by an island of trees in the field and said to myself "That is the ugliest horse I have ever seen." Then I realized it was a moose. Your moose reminds me they are not likely to win any beauty contests. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

SwampDonkey

They're built from left over spare parts. :D But very efficient is chewing up a new stand of aspen saplings in no time. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Mooseherder

We've got some serious Aspen regeneration going on behind the cabin.  Thousands she can eat. :)

Thank You Sponsors!