iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sky scenes  

Started by Bibbyman, February 15, 2003, 08:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Yes a great picture of two nice things in life.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mooseherder

UFO disguised as a Cloud.

Magicman

smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup  Musta landed after we left.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

btulloh

Drone view from my cousin's house taken late afternoon yesterday. About two miles north of my place. 

HM126

Hilltop366

Yesterday at my house at lunch time.

Walnut Beast

thecfarm

A rainbow in the middle of winter? 
I batcha that don't happen too often
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Hilltop366

It has happened more than once this year, we get a few days of winter then it all melts, it has happened about 5 times this winter, really tough on the roads too. Between being "partially surrounded" by the ocean and on the edge of the jet stream the weather does really change back and forth from winter to spring like conditions.

It is giving +8c for a few days then back to winter -5c for a 3 or 4 days.

Mooseherder

The Moon tonight at 8:38 pm.  Pic from my Samsung s22 phone. 

Magicman

Here is an early morning picture that I took.  The sky was totally covered with clouds except...

for one opening for the morning to shine through.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooseherder

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Hilltop366

Sunset, taken from my living room window a few days ago.

The clouds were thick enough to shade the sun that you could see the edge without burning your eyes out.

Ianab

Was a nice day to be out doing deliveries. 

One of the better Winter days  :)  Was some frost this morning, but it got up to about 13C by the afternoon. Not exactly warm, but not unpleasant. 
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ianab

Just after sunset, South Coast of Rarotonga. New Moon in the top of the picture. 

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Hilltop366

Texas Ranger

Yesterday sundown from a friend here on Lake Livingston, Lee Jones.  A professional that sells his work locally.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

Copyright problem?  Nice pic.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Texas Ranger

Quote from: beenthere on October 03, 2022, 12:29:41 PM
Copyright problem?  Nice pic.
No, he open posts on our face page, advertisement I suppose. 
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Larry

Almost 40 days without rain here in Nob Hill, Arkansas.  Think I felt two or three drops when that cloud passed over.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Ianab

One of our nice Winter days. Breeze was a bit crisp, but not a cloud in the sky. Pic looking back at the Mt from the end of the mail run. Still a few boxes to pick up on the way back, but this is up at the end of a gravel road where I turn around. Nice place to stop and eat a sandwich around lunchtime. Sky was the same for 360°

Thank You Sponsors!