iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM service truck coming to Middle Tennessee!

Started by wolf nemeth, October 31, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf nemeth

Woodmizer will be making a spring 2015 service call  through Middle Tennessee. I corresponded with Nick in the Indiana office, who did not name a date, but says it is an every-other-year plan. So it might be a good time for owners to contact him directly  if you want your sawmill gone over for 2015.
If you  don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else!

Magicman

I never know the exact date that Bob will make it to me, because his work and the service issues that he might encounter can not be determined.  As he get's closer, I know within a few days, and then we make telephone contact to determine exactly where I will be.  It just takes some coordination between you and him.

Last time, I was working about 60 miles from home and he adjusted his route and got to me a day sooner than expected. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

wwsjr

I think Bob is usually down our way in mid-Feb. As MM said he calls me a day of so before to give me his schedule. I signed up for service last week. I only have 125 hrs on my 2013 mill, but have some things I want Bob to check for me. I am sure I will go hourly rate as opposed to certain plan. I think Bob leaves Indy and works his way south.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

wolf nemeth

OK   I did not know it's the same guy who  drives allthe way to  Mississippi. Bob,,,,,, Anybody  know his  phone number?
If you  don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else!

Magicman

Signing up puts you on the list.  His exact route will then be determined by the location of the various folks wanting service.  I would talk with WM for further details.

Bob is/has been our guy, but there are several service guys that have different routes.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Its just my guess but Nick may come through Tenn.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!