iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BOO!

Started by Kevin_H., October 31, 2003, 04:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_H.

hey just kidding, hope I didnt scare anyone!  :o

Anyone else sitting at home passing out the candy?

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Ed_K

It's been a long night, I've passed out 0 candy bars  :'( guess we live to far out in the woods 8). I can always take some to the woods for breaks after droping a tree ;D.
Ed
Ed K

Gus

Nobody stopping here either. To far out in the bushes methinks :) Come to think of it we've never had any trick-or-treaters out here. :( can't figure out why, only 25 miles from town.
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

EZ

We never had any trick or treaters either, until last nite about 7:00 pm. I heard someone pulling in, I look out and seen 3 cars coming in. I thought what the hick, turn the outside lights on and their they are, TRICK or TREATERS, my Grand-Children of coarse. My wife got a bag of candy out and we meant them at the door. Pretty cool, first time in 20 yrs. ;D.
EZ

Ron Wenrich

We've had them once in 26 years.  My sister brought her kids over.  I live right on the outskirts of town, but that 1/4 mile lane in the dark puts a damper on things.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

woodmills1

we live at the top of a hill on a very winding street, 3 house are close but no kids and so far for 3 Halloweens no trick or treaters.  We did light up a bonfire last night and had a few friends over.  Most of the women were dressed as witches and we did a few chants and such.  One thing was a backwards supper, though I don't think that is the right term for it.  We had dessert first and appetizers last.  I droped a load of dry oak slabs on the fire and when it really flared up the "witches" rang in the new year.  Funny, at the beginning of the fire there was a lot of spaks jumping due to the willow in the pile from a blow down we had.  The willow was still kinda green and the fire was very different than our regular slab fires.  Looked kina like a witches fire. :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

RavioliKid

I think we might have had about 15 kids altogether. Luckily, I loaded up on candy that I am not tempted to eat, so I can take it to school for rewards (and bribes).

RavioliKid

Kevin_H.

Well we ended up with about 10 or so, I all was convince lynette that we need lots of candy ;D

Should last me till about christmas  :D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Bill Johnson

Gee
We had 41 show up at our door.  Not bad for a village with a population of only 128!

Most of the kids were local only about 7 that don't live here. 8)
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!