iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad News Regarding Brother Noble

Started by NoblesSon, September 29, 2011, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoblesSon

Dear Forestry Forum,

I am the son of Brother Noble (Noble Barker) and I wanted to pass along the sad news that Brother Noble passed away this past Sunday. He passed away peacefully during the middle of the night. I wanted to let you know how much he enjoyed interacting on the forum and how highly he thought of the friendships that he developed on this site. He would always tell us stories about the people and topics on the board. If you would like to read his obituary or send your sympathies you can go to the website of Clinkingbeard funeral home in Gainesville, Missouri to leave a messge to the family.

David Barker

ellmoe

David,
       So sorry for your loss. He will be missed.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Paul_H

He was a friend and will be greatly missed
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

That is very sad indeed.  Very sad to hear.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dan_Shade

I'm sorry for your loss, thank you for letting us know.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

isawlogs

I am so sorry to hear of his passing , so sorry  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WH_Conley

Sorry for your loss. I hate to hear it.
Bill

Magicman

I'm sitting here stunned.  He was a friend that I never met.  

My condolences to the family during this time of grief.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

What a sad day.....Thank you for letting us know, NoblesSon.  I admired him greatly.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

So sorry to hear this news and for your loss.

Autocar

Bill

Jeff

When I saw the registration application, and the reason for registering I knew. I can't express how much I will miss that man. I looked forward to every post he made and treasure the days that Tammy and I got to spend with him at his home a few years ago. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

paul case

my condolences  to nobles family.

we will miss him.

pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Bill Gaiche

Sorry to hear your loss for such a young man. Thanks for the notice.  bg

doctorb

Certainly, he'll be genuinely missed.  My thoughts to his family.  He was a model for the kind of guy you would want here. 
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Buck

So sorry for your loss. Indeed a man of integrity.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Bibbyman

Our condolences to the Barker family.  

We had the pleasure and honor to visit with Br. Noble a couple of times.  Also his dad and son Tom.  Great people in a beautiful garden spot of south central Ozarks.

Here is a link to a page on our web site that has pictures of our visit with Br. Noble.

http://wardensawmill.members.ktis.net/pagev03nb.htm
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Texas Ranger

I am stunned, we met Noble in August of this year, at his home.  I was looking forward to next years visit.

A good man gone, please give Sue and my condolences to his wife, and your family.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

sawman

So sorry for your loss,  Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Larry

I'll miss Brother Noble greatly.  His wit helped spark the forum.  My thoughts are with the family during this trying time.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Taylortractornut

My condolences  to your family,   I never got to post after I first joined but over the last few months getting back on here Ive run across several of his posts and  enjoyed reading them and  could tell he was a good man by thhe way they were worded and came across.   
My overload permit starts after sunset

sandhills

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your whole family, he will be missed.

beenthere

And his stoopid cows surely have missed Bro Noble.  Hope the family copes well with all that they will now miss.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sawguy21

I am also stunned. He was a big part of this group and will be sorely missed. Rest in peace bro. :(
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!