I've got a few
Cheers
Al
Al Raman

Southside

Wait, You are supposed to eat those?  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

SwampDonkey

Well, the old stand by was always zucchini bread. Like making banana bread from over ripe bananas. ;D Nice with some real butter and a cup of King Cole tea or coffee of choice. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

I worked for a veggie stand one summer. There was one guy that would take the big ones and split them in two and put pizza sauce and whatever toppings he wanted.
We sent him home with 4-5 every time we picked.
We grate it too and freeze it flat.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

I've made zucchini cheesy bread, you grate the zucchini. This exact recipe. :)

Best Zucchini Cheesy Bread Recipe - How to Make Zucchini Cheesy Bread
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ianab

When they are in season I just throw them in the stir fry as a "random vege". The over size ones are basically a Marrow. Stuff with tasty filling and bake them. 

To me they are basically a "filler" vege. Throw some in the stir fry or stew to make up the numbers. Probably make a decent filler for pickles or relish too?
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Southside

We actually dice then up with yellow squash, egg plant, and mushrooms. Saute in a light dressing and I cook them on the griddle in a little butter. Comes out excellent. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

OntarioAl

Thanks
i will try some of your recipes
Cheers
Al
Al Raman

newoodguy78

I like to cut them in half the long way, put a little olive oil and seasoning on them then grill. Montreal steak seasoning goes good on top.

Thank You Sponsors!