iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MICHIGAN DEER & TURKEY SPECTACULAR

Started by farmerdoug, February 06, 2008, 07:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmerdoug

It is the biggest deer and turkey show in Michigan.  I will be there a the CBM booth helping most of the day Sunday if the weather lets me get there. ::)  If you like hunting and big deer stop in for a visit.  I will wear my FF hat. :)

Doug

http://www.deerinfo.com/michiganhome.asp
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

I had a good time at the show yesterday.  It was to cold to do anything outside so going to the show worked out great.

I did get to meet Sunfield Hardwoods too.  8) We only had a short visit but it was great to meet him.  Glad to put another face with a name. :)
Doug
Fargo, MI

Jeff

Doug, I think my new web client was there for the show. The website is still under construction, but its getting closer every day.

www.madsdocks.com
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

farmerdoug

Yes, Jeff, I remember seeing some docks like those in one of the booths.  To tell you the truth I spent most of the day working the CBM booth and did not get around to see much accept in the morning before the show started.  Since the weather was a little rough we did not get there as early as planned.  Are they going to the Outdoorama also?  I may be there with CBM also if time permits.
Doug
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!