iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oak Logs, Found my Limits

Started by in10sity, April 24, 2013, 12:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

in10sity

Definatley didn't want another log on the trailer.  Denfiatley didn't want any bigger.  Used everything I had to get these branches to hop up on the trailer.   8)

justallan1

If those are the branches I don't want to see the trunk! :o
Nice logs.
Allan

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Looks like a passel of logs on that trailer.

Couple more loads and it might add up to an actual whack of logs.

Be Careful!

Herb

Magicman

Now whacha gonna do with them  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cguignard

That's a nice load, but it looks like you need some stakes and longer chains! ;D

in10sity

hackberry jake

Quote from: Cguignard on April 24, 2013, 02:08:11 PM
That's a nice load, but it looks like you need some stakes and longer chains! ;D
I dissagree. I think with the way he has them chained down currently, he could make it all the way to my house to unload them  ;D
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

T Welsh

Nice fetch! Our local DOT boys would love you to death here in PA. Two binders on an 8' load till 10' and then three after that! All web straps have to have rating tag in place and straps can not be compromised in any way. (Don't ask me how I know) ;D What ya gona make out of Oak?Tim

Corley5

Stakes are a requirement here in Michigan  :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!