iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Pigroast video Feed and photo thread

Started by Jeff, August 01, 2012, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 16, 2012, 07:04:37 PM
Just curious Magic......What was the weight of that pig and how long was it roasted? Was over hot coals or gas? Thanks. 

Quote from: Jeff on August 16, 2012, 07:16:34 PM
Yea, ask Magicman, I MIGHT have told him all of those things, but can't remember if he actually took the secrecy oath. ;) 

Yes, I remember all of the answers to the questions.   smiley_lipsrsealed  BUT what happens at the Pig Roast.......Stays at the Pig Roast.   smiley_gossip
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

The secret is ..  Go to pig roast, have fun , keep both eyes and ears wide open...  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Solomon

There are few of you who know anthing about this stuff called  "MOXIE"   Those of you who do know where I am from originally.

Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

Jeff

Not exactly sure what this has to do with the 2012 pigroast? Actually, completely baffled. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on October 30, 2012, 06:58:37 PM
Not exactly sure what this has to do with the 2012 pigroast? Actually, completely baffled. ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I could not help it Jeff.......I'm still laughing.  :D

Pete has learned to post pics and now " he's a clicking"... :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Maybe he wants to bring that stuff across the border. Might make it the offical drink of the pig roast.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Since it originated in Maine, maybe you should bring some to the next Pig Roast.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JohnM

Quote from: Jeff on October 30, 2012, 06:58:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2P86C-1x3o

(btw I'm from Maine but have to admit I'm no fan of Moxie  :-[)
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

I may bring it,but I'm not drinking it.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

thecfarm

Moxie is a nasty soda.  ;D Moxie is not a sweet soda,probably why I don't like it. But others like it and enjoy it. Just the same with with g...s. As long I'm not forced to have it, I don't care if other enjoy it. I think it was so called invented in Maine? Libon Falls even has a Moxie day or week each year. Maybe in June. Google will probably bring it all up.

JohnM beat me to it. I was changing the post as you typed. It came to me what he meant.

JohnM

Quote from: thecfarm on October 31, 2012, 01:28:17 PM
Start reading at post #128.Than work your way down.

Ray, I think 'Freddy' meant what is Moxie.  (correct me if I'm wrong, Freddy...or disembowel me, whichever)  And to answer that question: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxie

Think Dr. Pepper on steroids. :)  (I think  ??? it's awhile since I've had either ;D)

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

WDH

I think that I will stick with g--ts  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on October 31, 2012, 09:50:53 PM
I think that I will stick with g--ts  :).

And g--ts will stick with you.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!