iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sorry Crawler GLOAT.

Started by Ironwood, April 23, 2010, 11:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

Some things you just wander what you did w/out. Here are a few pics of a little woods work w/ my little crawler getting a nice stilted black birch. Really nice little tree needed pulled away from the power lines, then padded and ran to the truck. Also a nieghbors curly maple tree that used the crawler to skid the tops and log.

Ironwood

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

scsmith42

Reid, you have some of the coolest toyls!
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Ironwood

Thanks, what I need are more hours in my days. I need the roll cage on this little thing. I was "field testing" it on this outing. I went thru some big rock piles to get to the site. I also need a small light blade for pushing saplings out of the way,  so they dont go up into the undercarriage. For that matter a whole unit skid plate too.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Ernie

Wow I'd love one of those  Haven't a clue how to convince SWMBO of the really urgent need.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Magicman

Wow, I never knew that I needed one of those until I saw yours.... ;D ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ironwood

It is fun to see people look as I drive by w/ this on a trailer, the unique nature of it becomes obvious. I historically got those looks when I have had ANY number and nature of things on roof racks of Subarus, trucks or SUV's. We liked to keep Utility in SUV ;D, Now I cant go anywhere w/out a truck ::) I have even had friend/ artists make cartoons of my antics. Recently I put a 750 lb Meyers power angle plow on the roof rack of a Subaru, drove SLOWLY through town w/ that load. 

Ironwood

Ironwood

Just did a little work for one of the nieghbors moving earth w/ the thing, I put side extensions and a headache rack on it so more dirt would fit. Slick little thing, moved about 25 loads for them, nothing else would fit between the pool and garage. Fixed a few other things on it for the job, exhaust, changed the final drive fluids, new seats and some other stuff. Like this thing more everyday. I wish I could cram one of my spare 45 HP John Deere diesels into it.  ;D

Ironwood

Thank You Sponsors!