iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Is there still a store on here or was it deleted

Started by Brad_bb, August 28, 2011, 02:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

Was wondering if there is anything available, if there is still a FF store or did Jeff delete it? 
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

SwampDonkey

I think the way it's been working is Jeff announces on the forum if items are for sale and we send him an email or IM for the details, then use PALPAL or send money by other means for the items that he and Tammy then ship out from home. Then of course there are sponsors like Lawn and Garden Tools, Logrite, Baileys, Chainsawr, and Eggimann with a web store front.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Brad_bb

I remember there used to be a store page, and now I couldn't find a link for it.

SwampDonkey

I think it's been gone for quite some time Brad, not sure on the timing.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

There is a store when we have enough stuff to put in it. We have cups yet. We have a few jackets size XL. But no store. :)

What would you like to buy? ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

I want to buy a guaranteed day off with transportation and no other interferance for next years pig roast.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Brad_bb

I'd like a hat, but I'd take a cup.  How much?  Just mail payment to you or do you take paypal?  I also was thinking of a possible FF product for you to use as giveaways or sell.  I'll have to send you a sample to see what you think. 

Jeff

Here is the cup topic. 
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,49481.0.html

We'll try to do hats again when we get some demand for them. I have to order a bunch at a time, and can't afford to sit on them .
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

John Mc

When you are ready for another round of hats, I'll take one.

John Mc
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow