iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving Eh!

Started by Tom Sawyer, October 13, 2008, 03:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians today :)

Tom

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Paul_H

Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!
We had friends and family over last night for the full on Turkey dinner and Pumpkin pie followed by more good visiting and the wonderfull sounds of kids playing,laughing and sometimes crying ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

sawguy21

Went to Karen's moms for dinner. Lasagna, Caesar salad and apple pie with caramel topping. Boy was that good. The star of the show was seven week old grand nephew Fletcher. Great grandma could not get the grin off her face. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

thecfarm

Happy Thanksgiving to you all North of me.I missed on on some good food and family time.Guess I'll have to wait until next month.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

No turkey here , had to settle for a wabitt slowly baked with wine and some spare ribs , that where cooked with fresh garlic ........  taters and carrots , avocado and palm hearts salade  and a bottle of sparkling cider  8) 8) 8) 8)

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Yeah, we had our turkey on Sunday. I guess I'm a day late and a dime short announcing this.  ::)

Marcel, sounds like an interesting menu. No mention of venison or mince pie. ;D

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paul_H

tortier? Is that how you spell the French Canadian meat pie?It is good stuff.
The rabbit sounds tasty as well :)

isawlogs

Tourtière  ;) 

The venison is still on the hoof  ::)  Gimy time to go and hunt da thing  :D :D I am missing out on moose 'cause of the late seconde cut of hay and all other things being put back 'cause of the rain this summer ...  >:( 

Yes wabitt ( Barn fresh  ;) )  was good , so was the bleu cheese after ...  ;D   Mince pie , ya can put that out when there are visiters , I'll pass and cook a sreak .  :)

Go Bloc GO !!!!   :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Paul_H

isawlogs

Ottawa .... !!!!   Harper has proclaimed us a nation ... I want it on my passport .  :)

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Looks like you lost a few seats Marcel and sent them to the reds. That's Ok, here in NB we add some more blue, only another shade. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

TexasTimbers

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 13, 2008, 03:20:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians today :)

Tom

Same to ya Tom! ;D
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Tom Sawyer

And a happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans yesterday (sorry I'm late ;D)

Thank You Sponsors!