iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lead Times on New Saw Mills

Started by widetrackman, December 30, 2020, 04:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DixieReb31

I took possession of my LT 35 yesterday.  I was told 22-23 weeks back in November when I ordered it.  It took 20 weeks for it to arrive.  Cut up my first 5 logs today.  Haven't a clue as to what I'm doing yet, but I had a great time doing it.
WM LT35HD, John Deere 2040, John Deere 4044 w/FEL, Grapple, forks.

olcowhand

Quote from: dgdrls on April 13, 2021, 08:21:25 PM
What are other bandmill builders quoting for time?  

I checked on line with a circle mill builder, they indicate 2 weeks to turn a mill

D
I hope some of you are sitting down, because I also ordered a Bandmill. I placed an order on March 15th, and was told that the normal lead time is 26 weeks. I was able to move that up a little due to the fact that they had already placed an order for 3 different models to replace inventory. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm expecting to pick it up 1st/ 2nd week of August. That's just shy of 21 weeks. I will reserve discussing the Manufacturer, due them not being a Sponsor here, and the fact that I lost my confidence in the integrity of the Dealer I'm engaged with.
Steve
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

CardsFan84

I figure this is a decent place to make my first post.  I ordered a LX25 on 3/3 and currently my completion date is 7/7.  I was told 18 weeks on the LX55 but if the 7/7 date holds it will be closer to 13 or 14 weeks.
Woodmizer LX25 (estimated delivery 8/2021)

Thank You Sponsors!