iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Combo meal

Started by newoodguy78, July 06, 2021, 01:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newoodguy78

Had the great pleasure of stopping at @Southside and his wife's farm on Sunday driving up from North Carolina. Combined some of his grass fed beef with some of our vegetables last night for supper. Can honestly say it was the best  burger I've had in quite awhile. His efforts raising a quality product certainly show through.
Had a nice visit with him and certainly could have spent longer there but such is life. 
@Jeff and @Tammy don't ever doubt your efforts go unnoticed that visit and last nights meal are thanks to you and your ability to pull good people together. Thank You  

HemlockKing

Nice dining table!  :D
A1

newoodguy78

I figured that would get noticed  :D
It's definitely multi purpose.
It kinda sums up summer time life here on the farm, eat when you can where you are otherwise keep grinding away. Works out the grill is about 10 steps away and the fridge is about 12 and stays stocked with refreshing barley spritzers for just such occasions. Works well 

Southside

It was a terrific visit, but you held out on me - those fixins make me hungry!!!  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

newoodguy78

Not sure how I held out but you're welcome at the "dining table " anytime 

Thank You Sponsors!