iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Serval Cat

Started by Magicman, August 28, 2021, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

My customer has one of these:

A male Serval Cat.

It was very 'independent' so I had to be satisfied with the pictures that I got.  Not wild but certainly not friendly.

He is breeding and raising Savannah Cats:

This Savannah is about 6 months old.

PatD and I saw a Maine Coon Cat in Alaska that was huge and was a mean dude!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Holy allergies Magicman!  
Say when

WV Sawmiller

My wife and I went to Kenya the summer of 2002 and started on the Masai Mara. According to my journal I see we found a mother serval cat with at least 2 kittens just before sunset on July 23rd. I spotted her right at sunset walking across a grassy meadow and first thought it was a cheeta but we drove down to it. We played hide and seek with it for several minutes as it would go from one side of a brush covered termite mound to the other. Finally the kittens stepped out for just a second. Other cars saw us and the tourists came down to see what we had found and we finally had to leave. They are beautiful animals.

Partial journal entry: 

We saw Grant's Gazelles, a baby elephant attacking a bush, and topped it off at the end of the day by finding a Serval cat with kittens. We played tag with the mother for a good twenty minutes driving around one side of a brush covered termite mound to another just getting glimpses of her till unexpectedly the two small spotted kittens stepped out in the open for just a moment.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!