iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Return of da mulcher!

Started by Jeff, September 07, 2021, 10:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We had the mulcher guy back and what a huge transformation. I made two videos one "grounded", so you wont get shocked, and one ungrounded.  The ungrounded one is my first attempt at flying the drone. Oh boy. :D  I hope y'all enjoy the music and the alder carnage.

Transforming our property in hours. The grounded version. - YouTube

Transforming our property in hours. The UN-grounded addition. :) - YouTube

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Walnut Beast

Nice looking place 👍. People don't realize mulching  makes a big difference. If he would have been running knives that would have been mulched really fine vs carbides that leave bigger pieces and strands

Jeff

Pretty rocky here for knives id guess.  The slash is considerable. I raked just the top part of the area nearest the cabin and estimate around 150 yrds and it took 3 days of perfect conditions to burn it, the rest may just go back to mother earth at a slower pace. I seeded the entire thing with winter rye before i left. Im anxious to get back up there after the memorial concert on the 11th.  I didnt video the raking, but i may have some smoking drone videos. :D

Walnut Beast

Yep gotcha on the rock. Definitely need carbides if it's rocky. You really have the place looking really nice 👍 

mike_belben

itll be a nice spot to sit and watch the fawns frolic at the change of the day.  smiley_thumbsup
Praise The Lord

Jeff

Nebraska

Looks to me like you can hunt from the porch. ;) 

mike_belben

maybe drop a few hints at the kids.. youve got your eye on a new tool to maintain the pond.  be a fine stocking stuffer.

Praise The Lord

Jeff

mike_belben

only if it has 50% hunter orange and is visible on all sides.   :-\
Praise The Lord

thecfarm

Nice view of the pond!!
A welder and metal will fix that bush hog.  ;) 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!