iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A good man gone

Started by Texas Ranger, September 10, 2021, 05:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

My good friend, Charlie Westmoreland died of the corona virus today at 10:00. Charlie was a forester in Conroe. He was vaccinate, but a slew of underlying medical problems. A good man gone.  He chose to go on his own terms,  no life prolonging efforts.

He was a member here, ouachita , but did not post much.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

barbender

I'm very sorry to hear that, TR😥
Too many irons in the fire

Ron Wenrich

I think I remember him from a board way back that Joe Zorzin on it.  Before Steve Nix's board.

Sorry he's gone, but glad it was on his terms.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Texas Ranger

Quote from: Ron Wenrich on September 10, 2021, 06:16:26 PM
I think I remember him from a board way back that Joe Zorzin on it.  Before Steve Nix's board.

Sorry he's gone, but glad it was on his terms.
yep, I believe so

firefighter ontheside

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, TR.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

I remember him. Sorry to hear he's gone.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

WDH

I remember him.  May He Rest In Peace.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

dgdrls

My condolences to the family and you TR

D

Ron Scott

I remember him also. He was on some of the very early forestry information chats.

Prayers sent!
~Ron

caveman

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.  
Caveman

Ed_K

So sorry to hear of this.
Ed K

Texas Ranger

Gave part of the eulogy this evening, sent him on his last journey.

hacknchop

So sorry to read this please accept our heartfelt condolences. We sincerely hope that your part in the eulogy brings comfort and closure to both you and those ln attendance.

Your FF friends
                                                                          Terry and Rhonda Ferris
Often wrong never indoubt

Sedgehammer

Crap. Hate these types of things. Condolences from us and hopefully as to what hacknchop said
Necessity is the engine of drive

Thank You Sponsors!