iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 41

Started by Raider Bill, September 22, 2021, 08:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We only have streaming, so I can't get yellowstone without a monthly payment. I did see episode 1 season one for free and it was really good. My Sister watches it religiously. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

We are still watching but this is the most uninteresting (for us) series that has aired. 

From the activity on this topic, it seems that we are not alone.  ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Two idols died on the vine.  I'm glad.  There is too much woke in this season.  I will keep watching. 
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Cedarman

Poor Deshawn, couldn't last 3 seconds in the challenge.  I believe he wanted to be first because he knew he was toast if it came to a vote.  He got real lucky choosing the right box out of 3 to live. I would have switched boxes to give myself a 2/3 chance to live rather than a 1/3 if you don't switch.  Got pretty woke during the discussion before the vote. I am happy with who they are voting off though.

Magicman

I missed seeing it last night but PatD recorded it for me.  She has already told me that I was gonna have trouble watching it and warned me about the 'wokeness'.  :-X   I understand our differences but it doesn't always have to be run up a flag pole to be saluted.  ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I watched a few moments of an episode from the cabin, not sure what week, and it took that long to make me just turn off the T.V.  This will be the first season since the beginning that I did not watch. I duck into this topic to check and see if I made a mistake rather than tuning into the show and making another. So far, so good. This topic is my survivor season for this year. Maybe the ratings this year will wake them. Odds are, not.

HemlockKing

Quote from: Tom King on November 08, 2021, 10:43:16 PM
I gave up on this season of Survivor, but I'm sure glad Season 4 of Yellowstone is out!!!  Writing has gotten better, if anything.
I LOVE Yellowstone, best show for me since.... Breaking bad. 
A1

Magicman

I just watched the recording so with PatD's warning, no surprises.  With the ones gone that went, this could turn out OK after all.  There are some strong players left that could win and I have no particular favorite.

Jeff

Yea, I discovered Yellowstone too, but I'm a streamer so  I can't watch season 4 until its over.

Tom King

After enjoying Yellowstone so much, we decided to try Mayor of Kingstown, written by the same guy-the guy that plays the foul mouthed Travis in Yellowstone.

We watched the first episode for a little while, but decided it wasn't for us.  I don't mind some cussing, but non-stop, every other word, every sentence, and main characters being hardened criminals, prison life, and crooked cops, it wasn't entertainment for us.

We are anxious for the Prequel to Yellowstone, 1883, to come out. 

We have enjoyed Outlander, and Poldark, and will be glad when more episodes of those shows come out-not sure if there will be more of Poldark.

HemlockKing

Yellowstone prequel is news to me, I'm excited for that now! 
A1

Tom King

Magicman

We are still watching and things are tightening up.  We were surprised with tonight's vote but we also do not know what is going on behind the scenes. 

It sounded like it will be fast tracked to the end.

Magicman

Two hour finale tonight.

Chuck White

I had a feeling that he messed up when he took Erica to the final 3.

She never could build a fire!

She had also through the rest of the show, confided and hung out with most of the other contestants, and that increased her chances of winning!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

How woke can we go?  Glad it is over.  The old saying never give up was proven again. One of the good things about the last episode.

Jeff

on a different note, I was able to view the first episode of 1883 free streaming today and I liked it!  CRAP!! Only first one is free. Like Yellowstone.

Raider Bill

We've been watching yellowstone. Look forward to 1883.
There's talk of a third featuring the 6666 ranch and Jimmy. 
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Cedarman

It is pure and simple racism when you make a decision based on race.  When a truck driver comes in for a load, I base my opinion of the person on how well they can back the 18 wheeler up to the dock while following my hand directions in their rear view mirror. I don't care what the person looks when he or she steps out of the truck.
It was hard to watch this season.

WDH

I have had some personal issues that have kept me away from home for an extended period of time so I could only watch the episodes that I recorded when I was able to be home for a couple of days. I was disappointed with this season of Survivor.  I had several episodes recorded as well as the final but just deleted them in protest.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!