iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

off road vehicle modification

Started by Hotrod RLC, March 25, 2022, 05:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotrod RLC

john deere gator 6x4 and kalasaki mule  wife and i have one of each she uses hers for gardening and i use jd for farm operations  jd got 3000 plus hours  both ben modified back to engine standards before 1970s with great results  these are used for work not recreation anyone else got any suggestions or modifications 

kantuckid

We own and use a 2012 Kawasaki Mule 4010 4x4 on our place daily. Ours has one bench seat, twin engine, power steering and much more machine than the 1st one, a smaller model, single cyl engine, no power steering. 
I am a retired pro mechanic. I have benefited immensely from the Facebook Mule Group!!! There are silly stuff pics a such on there but if you ask serious topics, several FT Kawasaki mechanics will answer your questions. Like any machine they have their quirks.
One mod I bought used parts for on fleabay are a shorter dipstick tube and stick. The OE one on our Mule is like over 3' long and easily breaks besides giving wrong readings and pricey to replace. I learned the older shorter ones fit right on and much stiffer blades too. 
These Mules in 4X4 drive have a disturbing banging noise that comes from the drivetrain-I learned why from asking-guess what-it's what they're designed to do but the noise makes you think it's gonna blow up any minute!  
Wheel sizes are often discussed as thats something a shadetree can do themselves-ours will stay stock wheels as they work just fine. A new one cost ~ $4k more than I paid new in Berkely Springs, WV for ours-covid did that huh? :D
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Thank You Sponsors!