iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What We Did Today

Started by Corley5, May 01, 2005, 11:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNCLEBUCK

smiley_thumbsup  Good job done there !   Is your pumpkin patch weedless now after your roundup job?
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Corley5

Pumpkins are up.  Some of em came up right away and others are just now breaking through after we finally got a decent rain.  The patch was weed free but along with the rain came the lambsquarter but it looks like I got the quack grass this time.  In a couple weeks I'll cultivate with the G Allis Chalmers 8).  Good excuse to play with a toy not that I need one ;) ;D ;D ;D  We used the backhoe some last night to excavate a bit of dirt for Mom's new porch/patio.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

UNCLEBUCK

Thats cool how you sprayed before planting like that, I put in 500 hills of squash and pumpkins on memorial day and they all just popped through yesterday , things are late here this year , usually baling 1st hay memorial weekend but hardly any hay been cut yet here due to heavy rain and not so warm temps. Glad your backhoe is back in action for you .
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Furby

I got my pumpkins in the first part of April. :D
Only did three pots and just got them in the ground yesterday. ::)
We haven't had much rain, so I was holding back on getting them in the ground, we'll see how they turn out.
They were starting to have some small blooms indoors though.  :o ;D

Ironwood

I don't think you can beat a 8N for an inexpensive, cheap to service and easy to work on tractor with a three point hitch. . You can now get a electronic ignition for them as well, no more fiddling with the points up by the fan! I am surprised no one has come up with a power steering kit for them, their only drawback!

REID
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Patty

I haven't even gotten around to planting our squash yet this spring...maybe this weekend while I am replanting the sweet corn.  ::)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!