iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Member On Deck

Started by 3584ELK, November 05, 2005, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hey!   I understand Canadian, eh?    Kevin taught me. :D

sawguy21

:D :D :D :D You just think so. We will get Marcel to teach you his version of Canadian then you can hop over to Newfoundland.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Tom

I haven't studied Marcel's Canadian and don't think I would do a very good job with it.  We have, though, been training Marcell with "Mississippi", especially the Yazoo dialects.  He's understanding a pretty good bit of it now, I think.  :D :D

Bro. Noble

Well,  Tom,  I could teach you about half the spanish language (in one word) that you would need aboard ship to talk to those yankees :D :D :D 

The SOKIA don't take in no 'pelota de m.........s'  :D :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tom

:D   Yo soy un muchacho   :D

That pretty much drains my bowl. :D :D

Bro. Noble

Well,  Tom,  That's pretty good information to have :D :D

If you weren't pretty sure of that fact,  them guys might snicker and call you a 'malaka' ;)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

Voulez-vous cesser de me cracher dessus pendant que vous parlez!

T'as une tête a faire sauter les plaques d'egouts!

On t'a bercé trop près du mur?

And the annual forum gathering is 'Boucherie' ;D

à la carte

laissez-faire

soupe du jour

Hire an interpretor ;D

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

solodan

stop all this nonsense, please.

I come to the FF because I usually understand the language.
growing up in and  living in a country where you don't speak the language is a tough life. I know this from first hand experience, I have lived in California my whole life, and I don't speak Spanish.

Tom

This is about the best I could do at the moment.

Want you to cease spitting me above while you speak!  Have you a head has to make jump the manhole covers!  One rocked you too much close to the wall?  And the annual forum gathering is ' Boucherie' with the chart leave-to make soup of the day

deja vu all over again. :D

Reminds me of being back aboard ship.   Is this some kind of New Jersey? :P

Yeah, Florida is that way too, Solodan  :D

SwampDonkey

Voulez-vous cesser de me cracher dessus pendant que vous parlez!
'Would you stop spitting on me while you're talking!'

T'as une tête a faire sauter les plaques d'egouts!
'You've got a face that would blow off manhole covers'

On t'a bercé trop près du mur?
'As a child, was your cradle rocked too close to the wall?'

And the annual forum gathering is 'Boucherie' = Pig Roast

à la carte = each available separately

laissez-faire = leave it alone

soupe du jour = soup of the day

:D :D :D It was funny reading some of your interpretations :D :D ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ernie

Kia Ora  Elk

No one seems to have mentioned the preoccupation with GRITS  but if you're into them, you'll be a big hit here.

Ka kite

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

solodan

A couple of months ago i made the 2hr drive to the valley to go to The Home Depot. I was completely lost once I got inside, everything was in spanish, I mean everything. every sign was written in spanish, with little English translations underneath. I thought perhaps I had been in the mountains for too long without T.V.

crtreedude

It's only fair, people move here from the USA and can't understand why everyone is speaking Spanish. I kid you not...  ::)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

crtreedude

I swear, these threads have more curves than a fer-de-lance! I had to check up at the top and see what the original thread was about - after a while they all wander into various topics. Grits, snakes, oh, and even sometimes, wood!

Furby

SwampDonkey

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood
that a woodchuck could chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood.

But, a woodchuck can't chuck wood.
So a woodchuck wouldn't chuck wood.

;D

crtreedude

SwampDonkey,

Are you trying to tell us that a woodchuck is the official mascot? I thought it was the piggy of honot (i.e. the one served the first Saturday of August.)

Just trying to figure out what you all are trying to communicate down here...

SwampDonkey

Quote from: crtreedude on November 06, 2005, 06:01:14 PM
SwampDonkey,

Are you trying to tell us that a woodchuck is the official mascot? I thought it was the piggy of honot (i.e. the one served the first Saturday of August.)

Just trying to figure out what you all are trying to communicate down here...

No, no no. You got it all wrong. It's the Furby. ;D

Corley5

Welcome to the FF 8)  As usually the thread has been sidetracked 8) and should be turning toward something food related shortly;D ;D.  Hopefully it won't invlove the "G" word  ::);) ;D 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Quote from: Ernie on November 06, 2005, 01:17:07 PM
No one seems to have mentioned the preoccupation with GRITS  but if you're into them, you'll be a big hit here.

Not with me...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GareyD

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

3584ELK

Quote from: Part_Timer on November 06, 2005, 10:06:16 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What type of rifle is that 358 in.

Tom maybe it's  not old age but one to many "refreshment" breaks under that shade tree this summer. :)
\

My "go to" elk rifle started life as a Winchester Model 70 XTR Magnum in 7mm Rem. Mag.  After I wore the barrel out, I had it rebarreled to .358 Norma Magnum.  It now wears a synthetic stock, #4 Lilja fluted barrel, and a Bausch & LOmb 1.5x-6x scope.  It has shot groups as tiny as .423" at 100 yards and it knocks elk down like nothing else. 

Please use the Forum Gallery for pictures.

pasbuild

Quote from: solodan on November 06, 2005, 12:59:30 PM
stop all this nonsense, please.

I come to the FF because I usually understand the language.
growing up in and  living in a country where you don't speak the language is a tough life. I know this from first hand experience, I have lived in California my whole life, and I don't speak Spanish.
Now that is to funny smile_belly_laugh smile_belly_laugh
WAIT A MINITE       NO ITS NOT >:(
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Deadwood

Welcome to the Forestry/ Food Forum there Elknumbers.

I am new here myself, so I really can't say to much, other than I spent entirely WAY to much time on here. Here in Maine there is a saying..."Gotta get it done before snow flies." Well snow has already fallen and I have not got anything done, well except for post a 100 plus replies here.

Welcome aboard in any case.

3584ELK

Deadwood,

Thanks for the welcome.  I bet you have some good moose hunting up there, eh?  Wanna trade an elk hunt for a moose hunt?  Shoot, I don't even know if you hunt... :-[

Thank You Sponsors!