ebay AUCTION to support our forum - Birdhouse Ornament!

Started by CHARLIE, January 08, 2006, 08:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Cowboy Bob (creekcows) bid it up to $35......and that was before the acorn was thrown in for luck!  That man sure does love a good auction!   :)
Say when

beenthere

Roxie.
Let him know its still a good auction, and that he is 'out' now. Valentines Day is coming up, you know.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Luckyfarmer

Charley, I love ice fishing at Red Lake.  I stay at Hudecks.  I won't go this winter but maybe sometime we can fish together :D :D

Minnesota_boy

You used to stay at Hudecks.  Word I have is that it is closed.  Rumor says they were enhancing their income with drugs. RUMOR ONLY!!!  Best call to check before you head up that way.
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Jeff

Got some word on a cool upcoming auction!  We are going to have a special made 48" LogRite cant hook in a week or two. Only two others like it exist in the forum green color. I have one that was sent around last Christmas to be signed, and Sprucebunny has one. Kevin will let me know when it gets back from powder coat!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

I know about the special green color,  I have been honored with a green 30" Pickaroon. 8) 8)

I suppose it might be nice to have a green PV? ;D
Frank Pender

CHARLIE

I'm so DanG pleased with the Birdhouse Ornament auction, I'm gonna throw TWO of my little turned acorns in with it.  Not just one but TWO! 8) ;D

I sure do appreciate everyone that has placed a bid.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Frank_Pender

I would sure like to have one of your birhouses, Charlie, but I had better not bid.  I still want to be able to communicate with David..  Besides, I have 3 lathes and I can make my own. :'(
Frank Pender

CHARLIE

$61 will include the two little......well, not really little......turned acorns! 8)   Just to sweeten the pot, for any winning bid over $61, I'll also throw in two of my turned chain pulls (a value of $16). 

Here is an example picture of one of my "Acorn" design chainpulls.  The type of wood will be my choice.

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Frank_Pender

Frank Pender

Jeff

Probably lights and ceiling fans on vaulted or high cieilings
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ernie_Edwards

Frank_Pender

As a matter of fact, Ernie, I have one of them and am about to install the unit in my whining room. :D

Dharlie, you are not playing fair.  :'(  You are trying to bribe me in bidding against David. :'(
Frank Pender

isawlogs

Frank ya got to look at it at a different angle .. you aint bidding againts anybody .. your bidding for the forum    ;) ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

CHARLIE

ONLY 5½ HOURS LEFT AT 1:15PM!

I just want all you that bid on my Birdhouse Ornament to know how much I appreciate it.  I've had a lot of fun with this auction. :) 
Charlie

Gilman

Frank has a lot to lose if he bids against me.  His blackberry sales will suffer immensely.   :D
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

beenthere

Quote from: isawlogs on January 14, 2006, 09:06:47 PM
  Frank ya got to look at it at a different angle .. you aint bidding againts anybody .. your bidding for the forum    ;) ;D

Gilman
As isawlogs says, its for the forum. Frank is having a hard enough time as it is. Don't make him be afraid of you.  :)
south central Wisconsin

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Frank_Pender on January 10, 2006, 07:47:44 PM
You know, David, I do not care what Kathy says about you being a titewad.  I hope you win. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I thought it was skinflint. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Jeff B on January 11, 2006, 07:18:59 PM
I still have not seen anything from the fellow that emailed me for more information. I checked his ebay auctions and he is also a collector.

Sometimes they wait till the last few seconds with their max bid, I do sometimes. ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Jeff B on January 14, 2006, 03:05:23 PM
Probably lights and ceiling fans on vaulted or high cieilings

Like on my 10 foot ceilings. ;D

Frank_Pender

You are welcome, David.  You do not know how hard it was to stay off the puter today.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( smiley_biggrin01
Frank Pender

CHARLIE

Congratulations NW_Hardwoods!  Instant Message me with your mailing address and I'll get the Birdhouse Ornament and two turned acorns in the mail to you.  Because Monday is M.L.K. day, the Post Office is closed, but I'll get it into the mail Tuesday.

Thanks a bunch!  I appreciate your being the high bidder and I hope you enjoy having the ornament.

Charlie
:)
Charlie

Gilman

8) 8) 8) 8)  I won!!!!   8) 8) 8) 8)

I really look forward to getting it Charlie.

Kathy caught me bidding on it and exclaimed, "Is that for my birthday?  What's your max bid?  You'd better bump your max bid up to make sure you get it.  Well, you don't have to, its' your choice."  I bumped my max bid up...

When we got back from dinner she'd checked if I'd won or not before I even got into the house.  She's really excited, I won't let her see it until her birthday though.  ;D
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

CHARLIE

Charlie