iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Offroad

Started by jeff, June 24, 2001, 04:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Didn't now where to put this, so I put it here.

My new truck!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Wow, that's a cool looking truck.  Is it green?

How long till the first scratch?

Hope you're the one that gets to put it there.

Jeff

Yup it is forest green of course!! It is actually only new to me it is a 1999. MY old 1994 Cherokee bit the dust with a 175,000 miles on it when I left it the side of the transfer case was in the front seat.

Kevin

Get that puppy washed and waxed and you got yourself a real girl git`r.
Nice!

Jeff

I got all the girls that I am going to get. But I might wash and wax it anyways.

Kevin

Jeff

You Canadians have everything! Think of everything too.

Gordon

Nice rig Jeff, 175,000 out of the Jeep I'd say that you got your moneys worth and then some. Keep fresh fluids in them and they will keep running.

Not to steal your thunder but here is a pic of my new tractor.

Gordon

Kevin

That`s nice, what`s that on the back?
A hot tub?  :D

Gordon

On a day like today I wish it was a hottub.

It's just a boxblade.

Gordon

timberbeast

Gordon,  I'm jealous!!!  Jeff,  can ya get a half cord of 100 inch logs on that sucker?
Where the heck is my axe???

Don P

Jeff,
Your truck logo this morning looks like my project (read money pit) here. This is a pic from when I got it in Il last year.
Gonna be the grocery getter, mine will not have logs in the back :)

Tom

I'm jealous,  Where did you find that.

My son "The Restorer" would sure like to get his hands on that.

He has a 53 chevy pickup, lots of time and no money.  By he time he finishes it, He will be an old man with lots of stories and the truck will be beyond "antique". :D

CHARLIE

HEY JEFF!!!  NICE TRUCK!!!  I remember or at least I think I remember that I washed and waxed my truck once. Back in '89 when it was new, I believe. One question....How in the cathair are you going to find a green truck in the woods. You might have to walk home someday 'cause you can't find your truck.

Tom has a 4X4 Ty-owe-ta that he took me for a ride back in the swamp (his woods). We went under low branches, ran into big trees and then he tried to go through knee deep mud. We got down to the frame and the truck wouldn't go anymore and I'm thinking (yeah, I do that occasionally) GREAT, now we'll have to stand in knee deep mud to work this truck out. But Tom put it in reverse and out we went. He decided we didn't need to go that way. ;D

I have visions that you'll be doing stuff like that pretty soon with your truck :D :D :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!