iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Member of this GREAT Forum

Started by E.B., March 20, 2007, 09:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.B.

Just wanted to say Hi. to everyone. I'm a new member to this GREAT Forum. I live in L.A. [Lower Alabama] and run a small tree removal business for about 3 years and it kills me to throw away good logs in the dump. So next week I'm going to invest in a lucas, which should take care of all my needs. I've never cut lumber in my short 43 year life but i figured it was time to learn. I just wanted to apologize now for all the dumb questions that I'll be asking :) Everyone have a safe and Prosperous Day

EB
A day without a Smile is a wasted day

Kevin_H.

Well E.B., Welcome aboard, or to the board.

Everyone else will be a long later to say Hi  :)
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

WDH

Welcome, E.B.  There are no dumb questions if you don't know the answer.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jerry-m

Hi E.B,

Welcome, Glad to have you on board...
Jerry

red

there are no more dumb questions

I have already asked them  :D
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

BigTrev

Hi there E.B welcome aBoard  :D

aww come on, I had to  ;D yes I saw it was done but I had to , really I did ::)
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

Radar67

EB Welcome to the forum. We are probably not too far apart. What part of LA are you from? We are getting a good size following from down this way.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

BrandonTN

Forester, Nantahala National Forest

E.B.

Thank u all for the warm welcome. I live in baldwin co. Al.
Its 9 oclock way past my bed time see yaw in the morning :)

EB
A day without a Smile is a wasted day

Don K

Welcome E.B.  I too live in L.A. Clarke County to be exact. Where are you at? I think you'll like it here.  :)    Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

semologger

welcome to the forum. i must warn you its addicting well my wife says i am.  :D

asy

G'Day EB!

Welcome to the Forum.

It's a great place to hang out. Fantastic people and great fun!

And we can ALWAYS use new friends!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Burlkraft

Quote from: E.B. on March 20, 2007, 09:12:51 PM
I just wanted to apologize now for all the dumb questions that I'll be asking :)
                                                                                                     EB

Well E.B. let me reciprocate and apologise now for all the dumb answers I'll give ya..... :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

TexasTimbers

Welcome and don't worry E.B. I'll be here to take the heat off ya. ;)

Example: What's a dumb question ???
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

LedlieLogs

Did I miss the memo? Am I no longer in charge of asking the dumb questions? Welcome EB, I'm pretty new here, and to milling myself. Your gonna love this place.

Burlcraft, you kill me!
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

Thank You Sponsors!