iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I got educated

Started by bedway, October 20, 2010, 12:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

She may have taken his computer away from him. :D

bedway

Nope, she didnt take it away, Yet! ;D Ive uploaded some pics of my so called jitney but i cant get them inserted into this post. I probly  need to get my 7 year old grandaughter to show me how. :)

paul case

is this it? when you click on a picture in your gallery go down and it says in green click here to copy this picture to your forestry forum post and it will do it for you. you have to have the post reply window up and click on java uploder. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

bedway

Ok, lets try this again. Last week i was tinkering around trying different ways to load a 900lb oak onto my mill. I have a crane and winch set up i built last year, but its quite heavy and hard to put on and take off to frequently. I had placed my two ramps on the mill and my son in law was attempting to cant hook the log up the ramps. Near by stands my better half watching this futile effort. I asked her, what ya staring at? She replies, dont you always say its best to work smart and not hard. At this point the pearls of wisdom roll off her lips. Why dont ya use that jitney ya built last winter?  I give her the (head cocked to one side) look and asked her what she was talking about. She says that yellow thingy you built. As she was walking back to the house my explanation that it was a logging arch fell on deaf ears. Then the light bulb goes on, its got a winch, its mobile and its fast. I backed it up against the side of the mill. I then pulled the cable over and wrapped it around the log a couple times. With only two fingers i winched that log up the ramps and on the mill. Of course the wife is enjoying telling everyone this story.  :D Oh yes, thanks for the help Paul, much appreciated.

paul case

oh by the way, i forgot to say ''thats a nice looking log arch ya got there''.  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Thank You Sponsors!