iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Newbie From North Carolina

Started by Mowertech, December 15, 2010, 12:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mowertech

Im new here from  north carolina   would like to get to know  everyone  my name is calvin   so  how is  everyone  today  its cold here in carolina   

Magicman

Welcome Calvin.  From your map location, you barely are in NC.  What are your forestry interest?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

CX3

John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

clww

Just up north a bit here in Virginia Beach, it's cold, too. 25 this morning and expecting 1"-3" of snow starting somewhere around 10 AM.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sharkey

Hello and Welcome. 

I dont think its been above freezing here in Western Pa for more than a month.

fishpharmer

Welcome to FF Mowertech!!!.  What kind of mowers do you tech?

Hang around a while, this is a nice bunch of folks.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Al_Smith

For the unknowing old Cal might be a newbee here but he certainly is not to the world of chainsaws or the internet . ;) Good to see you Calvin .

John Mc

Welcome, Calvin.

We're going to get above 30 F today for the first time in a while. We've been in the teens during the day, and down in the single digits at night for a while. Looking forward to this heat wave.

John Mc
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Jasperfield

Welcome from out West. I look forward to your postings.

dellwas

Oh my gawd.  Please, Calvin don't start moaning about how bad business, or try to bum cash to keep it going,  like you did on AS....

Quote from: Mowertech on December 15, 2010, 12:36:40 PM
Im new here from  north carolina   would like to get to know  everyone  my name is calvin   so  how is  everyone  today  its cold here in carolina  

Mowertech

Quote from: Al_Smith on December 18, 2010, 08:42:04 AM
For the unknowing old Cal might be a newbee here but he certainly is not to the world of chainsaws or the internet . ;) Good to see you Calvin .

its good to see you too  al   been  a  long time   how  are things  ?

yep today is  Christmas   its quiet here  today  and cold 

Thank You Sponsors!