iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need SRS RB for North Carolina

Started by The Pan, May 08, 2011, 04:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pan

Hello everyone - new guy here. 

I'm having a hard time finding a Resource Bulletin and this seemed like a very good place to ask.  I don't know the bulletin number; It's SRS-RB-### (whatever NC is using).  I have #120(VA), #144(TN), #149(GA), etc; most of Southern Appalachia's Natl. Park and Forest fairly well represented.  EXCEPT for the current North Carolina report.  This is very troublesome because I have a genuine interest in NC's western unit, it being dead center of the area I'm concentrating on.  If anyone knows from where they are serving this PDF, would you please link it for me?

Thanks.

RynSmith

I assume you've found this site:  http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/ ?

Without knowing the topic you're interested it, I'm afraid this is the best I've got.   ;)

The Pan

Yes.  The last time I checked them they were only serving an old out dated report.  I will check for updates though.  Thank you.

beenthere

Is the subject of the bulletin a mystery?  ;)

Welcome to the forum.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

The Pan

No mystery.  For some reason the newest North Carolina forest report I can find is nine years old; pub 2002.  I was able to update other documents from the link here (that I had long ago forgotten about), so some good has come from asking. 

And thanks again.

Thank You Sponsors!