iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Free band mill legs

Started by Brad_bb, April 26, 2015, 09:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

Building a mill?  I have 4 of the legs shown below, new never installed I'm giving away for free.  When I bought my new LT15GO last year, I also bought extra bed sections.  They don't make legs to work with this because they didn't intend extra sections to be used with the GO mill.  I bought 4 extra mill legs brand new thinking I'd use them with the extensions.  Well I ended up going a different direction and build different adjustable legs for the extensions.  So now I have these 4 extra new LT15Go legs that I'll let go for free if you pay the shipping.  For those building their own mill on wheels, these would work well.  Contact me by if interested.  First come, first served.
For whoever wants them, I would suggest some donation to the forum.
It's 4 of the black legs you see in the photo below.

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Magicman

That's the spirit Brad, plus the FF Donation suggestion.  Win-win.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ocklawahaboy

Do you have any idea what shipping would be, or how much they might weigh for me to estimate it? I could use them to stabilize my trailer when parbuckling and help hold the logs on when traveling. 

Kbeitz

Wow.... I just went to all the work of building some....
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Brad_bb

Ocklawahaboy contacted me wanting them.  Working to arrange it.  Thanks all.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Ox

That's awesome.  This place is the absolute best.  Kudos, Brad! smiley_clapping
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Ocklawahaboy

Thanks again Brad.  They are on their way and a donation to the FF should be in Jeff's inbox.

Thank You Sponsors!