iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

log fairy strikes again !!!

Started by shakebone, April 29, 2015, 09:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakebone

Came home sunday after weekend trip 3/loads of logs out of blue , left to carry worker home this eve came back another load of logs ! That's just this week ! Got 2 last week ! Not to mention prior weeks ! Does anyone else get mysterious logs ? Some are great and some are junk !
Lt40 super desiel , LT 35 hyd , New Holland ls 180 , Case 75xt ,
So many logs so little time.

sandsawmill14

It happens to us too especially if there is a chance of rain :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Grizzly

How does that happen? The only logs that ever show up here are a result of my pocketbook getting opened and emptied!  :D

I know from reading on here that letting tree service people know you'll come get logs helps but we're just too far from a city to make it feasible. Anyhows I'll just wait and see, maybe theirs a fairy for us too.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

customsawyer

It happens on occasion. I have a couple every month that show up like that. Usually in a few days someone will call and let me know what to cut them in to. Sometimes they become mine. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

fishfighter

Got this one for free due to Mondays bad Tstorms. Can't do anything with it. Has some rot and I know it has all kinds of metal in it.

Oh, the top is in my pond. :'(

Thank You Sponsors!