iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Tonite!!

Started by Papa1stuff, February 17, 2016, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

I may have misheard those exchanges between alicia and her 3 team mates but I think she got wronged by the pack mentality and hope the 3 of them crash, burn and get voted off asap. mr nba and his little sidekick need a lesson on being a team.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Cedarman

I don't think last night was survivor's finest hour.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

RB,

I agree.  Those two guys on Alecia's team, the Brawn team, are Jerks. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

The guy that hid da bags did a good job hiding da bags.

Jeff

I'm thinking this would have been a great pigroast game. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on March 10, 2016, 10:05:27 PM
I'm thinking this would have been a great pigroast game. ;D

:D :D :D Them wheels are turning.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

The guy that hid da bags might be available for that. :D

Magicman

Do dat mean dat after everyone else passes out ah gets da prize??   ???   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

How about using sawdust instead of sand?   Afterward, spread the sawdust in the yard for mulch.   I could "dig" it.  Kids like to dig, could we let our kids be our surrogate?  Bury numbered tags.  Jeff's fiendish mind could make it real interesting.

Jeff

More than likely, if I was ever to do a game like this, It would be only the "ski-ball" at the end. I never try to do something that discriminates physically against anyone in attendance. Many times I come up with ideas, then toss them by either testing it with my local Guinea pig testers, or imagining someone else doing it.

Mooseherder

Two of the treee people who collapsed appeared to be the ones who were the most physically fit.
I bet Survivor wishes they could have a do over on that challenge.

Jeff

They need to be more like me. Plenty of built in food energy and fluid reserves. :)

Magicman

Got Broccoli  Brussels Sprouts??   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I have no favorites so tonight's show was entertaining.

Raider Bill

Should have got rid of the fbi agent. He is worthless in challenges.

Magicman

I was a little late getting home last night and only saw the drama and vote.  Pat recorded it, but I may not take the time to watch.

Cedarman

MM, you might enjoy watching Scot hit the basket.  They won by a free throw.
And you see that Peter does not know how to play with boxes.

Magicman

It's all part of surviving, but I hate to see any contestant have to leave because of medical issues.  I don't have a particular "favorite" but I do have a couple of "un-favorites". 

Mooseherder

He could have left the Idol by the log he was sitting on for his alliance but I guess he wanted a souvenir.

Magicman

Yup his decision, and in all fairness I agree with his decision.  Let them fend for themselves.   :snowball:

clearcut

QuoteHe could have left the Idol by the log.

Under the rules, an idol is personal property and cannot be used if found by another. When a survivor leaves the game, the idol leaves with him. He would have to give it another person for it to still be in the game. Neil's quote on Twitter:

Quotewhen  somebody tells you they'd slit your throat the night before you're less likely to give her the family jewels
Carbon sequestered upon request.

Magicman

I have no idea where this series is going. smiley_dizzy The contestants might not either.  smiley_book2_page

Cedarman

If you want to get voted off, play like arrogant Nick did.  How not to play the social game.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Magicman on April 06, 2016, 10:08:42 PM
I have no idea where this series is going. smiley_dizzy The contestants might not either.  smiley_book2_page

I'm with you on that. I have no favorite and no ideas

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!