iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Tonite!!

Started by Papa1stuff, February 17, 2016, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Another episode with some twists and individual immunity is vital.  There is much going on that we do not see. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

The two Brawn dudes are despicable. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

They made it interesting at Tribal.  Pretty clever how they came up with the idol pitch.  It threw everybody off and worked.
The tribe should take away something the despicable dudes need to get the axe and machete back. :D

Chuck White

I liked their pick for Jury Duty!   ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Now that is a very nice way of putting it.  I concur.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

When Julie won immunity it was like kicking an ant hill.  Sure messed things up.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

Cedarman

Just proves you are only safe with a necklace or until Jeff reads the vote tally.
Who is next to feel the knife in the back?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

That was the best blindside I've ever seen!!!
Going to get a bit toasty for tai now that nba's little buddy will be gunning for him.
Hopefully he can keep his extra vote to himself.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Tai has no social game and is at the mercy of the group.  I seriously doubt that I will be pulling for whoever wins this series.

Magicman

I still have a couple of enemies, but I'm not really pulling for anyone.  I will be watching next week though.

Chuck White

I would really like to see big-hearted TAI win, but who knows how things will go!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Raider Bill

No Tai for me. He's switched sides and double talked more than a lawyer politician.

I think Aubrey has played the best game. 

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

I would vote for Aubrey, too.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

I'm still rooting for Jenn
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I have actually enjoyed watching and wondering what Tai would do next.  Maybe because they seemingly have featured him more than the rest.

Thank You Sponsors!