iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a ride

Started by thecfarm, August 16, 2016, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

This is in Bryant Pond Maine.

This was big news in Maine when no more crank phone.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thecfarm

Same ride,we was on a dirt road in Peru Maine. There was many places for quite a ways,if we would of met another vehicle,I have no idea how we could got by each other without one of us backing up and looking for a wide place.  ;D

By the looks of the culvert,I would susupect there should of been some water in this stream. A very dry year here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thecfarm

This is Fort Edgecomb ME block located on Davis Island on the Sheepscott River

This is what they was defending

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

snowstorm

Quote from: thecfarm on August 21, 2016, 07:30:28 PM
Went on another ride.
Fort Knox. I took a 10 year old boy here about 35 years ago. We went with flash lights and had a great time. Have not been back since,but I think improvement have been done and some room closed off.

Than one of the Penobscot Narrow Bridge.

In the above picture the Fort is just off to the right of the bridge.
that picture of the fort makes the river look narrow. its not. next time you get down that way go a little further down rt1 turn rite in orland to castine then brooksvile to brooklin. dont miss bucks harbor. at naskeg you can walk on the nice sandy beach....or ...rocks. and dont miss Caterpillar hill. nice view of eggamoggin  reach

thecfarm

We don't get down that way often. Seem like we are heading North more,less people up there.  ;D

SwampDonkey

I like the drive over toward Ashland and down toward Patten, a one car in an hour route. Nice road and no hurry.  ;D 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!