iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Screw Pie . . . . . .

Started by TexasTimbers, December 09, 2006, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasTimbers

No I don't mean I have something against pie. I love it. It's just that I went to empty my glavanized busket out cause I need it for something, and I dumped it over to knock the ice pie out, and I found that I had some Screw Pie. It just struck me as funny to see all them screws layin there in the ice. I figured someone else might have a winter picture that reflects the severity of the situation. This isn't as bad as it gets here, but when you can make Screw Pie a fellow should be inside with his feets by the far. What's wrong with me.  ???

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Burlkraft

Welcome to my world Kev........ :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

leweee

kevjay ....that ain't pie.....thats HARD water......you need a water soffener. :P :D :D :D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Jeff

Thats just a little ice, see what we have to deal with when it starts thawing in the spring?

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Did you plant buzzards again, Jeff?

Jeff

You dont plant em. Charlie had a good post on the noprthern buzzard phenom.

Quote from: CHARLIE on March 08, 2006, 11:39:18 AM
Yeah Jeff, I hate it when dem buzzards that were too lazy to migrate South dig down into the yard to hibernate for winter.  Every Fall, before the first snow, I walk around the yard looking for where they dug in and then I stomp on them and pack the dirt down.  It doesn't seem to hurt them any and sure as the sun rises they start popping up in the Spring.  I saw one or two last weekend but then we got 4 inches of fresh snow on Sunday and I think they got back down into their holes.  If it weren't so DanG muddy in the Springtime, I think it would be good sport to ride around the yard on my lawn tractor whacking off their DanG heads as they pop up. :o 8)
Dem folks down South probably have never experienced something like this and have no idea what the folks in the north have to go through every year. ::)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

I guess I would call this......Wheel Barrow Failed Turning and Scrap Wood Pie....... :D :D :D :D :D

Why not just 1 pain free day?

TexasTimbers

Hey Burl that is a work of art. You could get a Blue Ribbon if you entered it against some of that junk the NEA pays people for to smear our America, Devine Beings, and western civilization in general. :D

Paschale

Or try selling it on Ebay...wasn't there a snowball from Texas that sold on Ebay not too long ago?
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

TexasTimbers

Quote from: Paschale on December 09, 2006, 02:12:58 PM
...wasn't there a snowball from Texas that sold on Ebay not too long ago?

Nope. That was a screwball   from Texas that sold. . . . . . my wife said she will  miss me . .  :D

woodmills1

thats not just nail pie, but tasty rusty nail pie. :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!