iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Looks like that we have a new pig roasting location. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

We do. :)  Which means a new piggy disassembly location as well.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

How did you move the smoker?  say_what
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

It twernt easy! I did it by myself using the logrite dump trailer using the dump and straps for winches. Wore me plum out.

cedar ninja

My wife son and I  will be there.   Count up to 61

red

I figured it was Goat meat smokin after the goat helped move the smoker
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

OneWithWood

whiteflag_smiley

Ima gonna make it  8)

Unfortunately Linnea and Jette need to man the fort so I will be traveling solo.

Count is now at 62.

I have attended a few of these events, some very small if you include the weenie roast before the pig roasts began, to very large events of upwards of 100 people.  The small events allow one to visit more in depth with more people but the big events really help put faces to names.  Looking forward to meeting new people and old friends.  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

isawlogs

Because of circumstances beyond my control, I will not be making right with my promise made last year to be there this year. Hate having to miss the roast again but it is what it is. I just can't do it cette année. Ca cera pour l'ans prochain!!!  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DR Buck

Quote from: isawlogs on July 13, 2016, 12:45:55 PM
  Because of circumstances beyond my control, I will not be making right with my promise made last year to be there this year. Hate having to miss the roast again but it is what it is. I just can't do it cette année. Ca cera pour l'ans prochain!!!  :-\

Sorry to hear that Marcel.  I was hoping to get to visit with you some again.   
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

The Blueberry Waffle cone and Denali Bear Tracks ice cream is here, along with the awesome Koegels Polish sausage everyone loves for Friday night's boiled dinner.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Tam-i-am

we have a small surprise for everyone so I need an accurate head count so if you are still on the fence now is the time to put your name down.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

isawlogs

Quote from: Tamiam on July 14, 2016, 06:38:41 AM
we have a small surprise for everyone so I need an accurate head count so if you are still on the fence now is the time to put your name down.

You're pullin' tears from my eyes,  knowing I won't be getting any of you're surprises. Last time I almost got a brownie.. !    :-\ 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Tam-i-am

my surprise is better than brownies.

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

Come on Dan, put a number in your post. A higher number!

Tam-i-am

nope a brownie and a koolickle :D :D :D :D :D

gspren

I'm willing to trade my koolickle for another brownie. ;D
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

isawlogs

I have no idea what a koolitle is, but anything coming from her is good with me !!!!    :-* :-* :-*   ;D

Marcel

SwampDonkey

This will be the first time in my two year rotation that I won't be attending, Jeff and everyone. We might be having a short work season this year so I have to keep the saw in the bushes. ;) I haven't really participated as much on the forum side the last couple years since a lot of my spare computer time is now dedicated to weaving interests as many of you probably know from Facebook. Have a good time all, keep the roast alive. Good times.

In other news, next year I will likely get the ball rolling on selling this house to return to a new home on the farm and later a wood shop. I still have sawdust in my blood. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Corley5

We haven't committed yet as Dee has family coming in from Sioux Falls that week that she hasn't seen in 15 years.  Plans are still fluid at this time.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

MikeZ

i am going to try and be there. Lots of ifs with older parents. I'm old myself. I believe if count is right, make me 64.
MikeZ  Homemade  Mill

Jeff

Looking forward to meeting you Mike. :)

Magicman

We are starting to get in the go mode.   move_it  It's like the monkey said when he got his tail caught in the fan....it won't be very long now. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!