iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

I'm getting anxious to see all the changes you've made and see all the good people we've met. Also the food!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Magicman

Kokomo, IN tonight?? I think.   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

MikeZ

MM- Don't know know your travel map but if by chance you end up going north on IN state road 19(like going toward Nappanee) you will go right past my house. Just on other side of US30. Stop in if you can. Otherwise I'll see you next week.
MikeZ  Homemade  Mill

trapper

we are just off I41 in fond du lac wi if you go that way.  Plenty of room to park the trailer.  EAA is this week and is just 15 miles from us  PS pineywoods is there We might be able to hook up with him
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

WmFritz

That a bit easier then laying it across Tammy's wheelchair.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

yukon cornelius

If anyone is passing through central Missouri on the way up and has some extra room to haul something, I have a swing to send up to the pig roast.  We aren't going to make it up this year.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

okmulch

Yukon,
What are the dimensions? I will be leaving Stillwater early Thursday morning and going through Springfield Mo about 7-8 am 
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

yukon cornelius

Okmulch, assembled it is roughly 24x24 x49". disassembled 8x24x49"

yukon cornelius

the back and arm rest can come out and lay flat

gspren

That looks nice, I'll bet there's several people would stop and get it on their way home.  ;D
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Kingcha

I'm thinking I will make it this year..... I think I'm number 67

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tule peak timber

At this late date where would one fly into and find accommodations?
Just curious.
Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

WDH

Your best bet for accommodations would be in Clare. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

The nearest airports would be MBS or Flint.  MBS is exactly one hour travel by car to here, 45-50 minutes to Clare.

tule peak timber

Thank you very much guys! Much as I would like to jump on a plane, some "stuff" got in the way today and we're going to have to sit this one out. So goes self employment!
Wishing all of you a good time and I'm hoping for maybe the next one. Cheers  Rob

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

Man , I can't get over that pile of bacon you posted ! :D

Dan_Shade

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this one.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

We need more pig eaters!  I was informed today by the meat packer, that our hog weighs 35lbs more than we wanted.  It may be the biggest hog we ever roasted at around 200lbs hanging weight they estimate.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on August 01, 2016, 09:40:53 PM
We need more pig eaters!  I was informed today by the meat packer, that our hog weighs 35lbs more than we wanted.  It may be the biggest hog we ever roasted at around 200lbs hanging weight they estimate.

Whats the shipping on 10 pounds?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

yukon cornelius

WDH

David,

You would be difficult to ship. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red

That's why he is going in 10 lb packages
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!