New battery's

Started by Bruno of NH, February 07, 2015, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Hi Folks
Had to put a new battery in the Massey this morning it cost $150.00
Had to put one in the GMC on Tuesday  it cost $140.00
Winters fun !!!
The GMC already cost me $700.00 this month my slowest month for work to .
That's just life .
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Hilltop366

I put one in my tractor this month as well, the original one (lead calcium) was 15 years old and was $250 to replace so I bought a regular lead acid truck battery for $130.

Ford_man

In 1978 I bought a new F350. I had it 2 weeks when the battery in my car went bad so I took the battery out of the truck and put it in the car ( was going to have the truck longer than the Car) I then went to JC penney and bought a lifetime battery for the truck, it cost $58. I still have the truck and they have replaced the battery 10 times so far. They still honer the warranty but they replace them with Sears Die-Hard. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

whiskers

Quote from: Ford_man on February 07, 2015, 02:13:18 PM
In 1978 I bought a new F350. I had it 2 weeks when the battery in my car went bad so I took the battery out of the truck and put it in the car ( was going to have the truck longer than the Car) I then went to JC penney and bought a lifetime battery for the truck, it cost $58. I still have the truck and they have replaced the battery 10 times so far. They still honer the warranty but they replace them with Sears Die-Hard. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
Surely it's just a coincidence that JC Penny  is closing 40 stores in April......... :)
many irons in the fire.........

Thank You Sponsors!