iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Down and Out

Started by Sawyerfortyish, June 15, 2003, 05:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

I just spent 9 hours of fathers day in the ER of the hospital. Friday I started to get a pain under my ribs on my left side. I thought it was gas so I took Tums and Rolaids. But by Saturday evening It wasn't gettin better 4:00 sunday found myself in the ER they did there blood tests exrays and two cat scans. They can tell me that I don't have any of 40 or more things that will kill me but can't find whats causing the pain. So with a shot of pain killer sent me home. My wife has been bugging me to take time off but not this way. I guess i'll either end up back there or the pain will go away(yea right) but for now they can't find anything.Gotta go can't sit up any more.

shopteacher

Bummer!  Hope your feeling better soon.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Tom

I hope you have nothing more than a strained muscle.  It's the anxiety caused by wondering what is wrong that causes the most constarnation.

When I was  kid and had any pain, My Grandmother reached for the bottle of Castor Oil.  At least you don't have to endure that. :D

Hope you are feeling better soon.  Keep us informed.

kentuckyboy

Best wishes for a speedy diagnosis and recovery.

P.S. Listen to the Doctor and your wife.

Jeff

Good advice from kentuckyboy. Take it easy and we will be thinking of you.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

inspectorwoody

I think you need to listen to your wife and Doc also. At my youngin' age, I keep right on a ticking no matter how I feel but I have been reminded as you get older, you start to fall apart  and slow down  ;) You prob have the time off coming to yourself so take a few days.

Best of luck in a quick recovery.

Hopefully you take the time off...otherwise you will be posting about your wife kicking your ash  ;D

Gadget

Patty

I hope you are feeling better soon. Not knowing the problem causes more anxiety (and more pain) than knowing sometimes ???.
Get healthy and keep us posted.

:)Best wishes.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

jwood

evening Sawer40 hope your feelin better today...1st of the year i had the pain left side under the rib ...did all the scans and xray..even camera up the backside an down the frontside..after about 2 weeks they started treating the anxiety
i was having and the pain went away,go figure..i guess its best to listen to mama an take a little time...hope your feelin better soon..

Sawyerfortyish

Just went to my doctor today he put me on a medicine for ulcers. So if the pain goes away in a day or two I guess thats whats wrong.Guess i gotta watch what i eat  ::)and how it's cooked

Ron Wenrich

Sounds like our tie buyer.  He was having problems with pain on the left side, and they were thinking heart problems.  There is a history of heart problems in his family.

Turned out to be acid reflux.  Gave him pills and it cleared up.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Thank You Sponsors!