iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Question Jeff ?

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 28, 2011, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If there is already a place on the Forum for this, I've don't know where it is.

But I keep seeing all this "top of the line" woodwork, like benches, bowls, etc. and I'm thinking WOW.....I would buy that.

My question is, is there a way we could put our "wooden works of art" up for sell on the forum? A place where members and maybe guest too could purchase some of this "great stuff"? Maybe use PAYPAL or some other way to pay.

I almost hate to even ask this question after what you went through "face lifting" the software on the Forum!

Thanks! David
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Texas Ranger

For Sale, under Commerce, check the rules.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I see it now, T. Ranger. Thanks for the info.

Here's the funny part, I don't think I've ever scrolled down that far!  :D

Shotgun

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on November 28, 2011, 04:20:20 PM
I see it now, T. Ranger. Thanks for the info.

Here's the funny part, I don't think I've ever scrolled down that far!  :D

That's not funny, it's sad.     ::)    Every member should take a serious look around the Forestry Forum and see what a fantastic forum it is.  Many limit themselves to the main area of their interest and really miss out on a lot of good posts and opportunity.  Venture out a bit. You won't be sorry.

Norm      ;D
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You're right SHOTGUN! So right. Advice taken.

Den Socling

Shotgun's message reminds me of me.  ::) I have been a member of the forum for almost 10 years. I can remember when Jeff used to post milestones. In those days, the forum was bare bones. I'm not even sure that we had other boards than the General board. We sure didn't have what you have today. I visited the General board. When Jeff created Drying & Processing, I would pop in there each morning. Now with this stinking economy, I find my butt at this computer too much. The good side is that I have learned to look around this super forum. Look into boards that you don't think you have any interest in and you will be pleasantly surprised. For example, food preparation to me means spreading peanut butter on crackers. But I looked into the Food board one time and found these crazies that are in love with their recipes. Look around and enjoy yourselves.
BTW did I mention that 10 years ago we had to walk 3 miles uphill through snow to get to the forum?  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

WH_Conley

Bill

Shotgun

Quote from: Den Socling on November 28, 2011, 05:04:51 PM

BTW did I mention that 10 years ago we had to walk 3 miles uphill through snow to get to the forum?  :D

Both ways.      :D

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

red oaks lumber

with hot potatoes as foot warmers 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D
there definetly is something for everyone here
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

smiley_horserider

I ask one little question and ya'll are running with it! Too funny!!!!!!! :D

beenthere

While running with it, and Jeff is plenty busy, can anyone answer why I cannot read my PM's?

None of them are available to read for the last hour or so.

Don't know what I am missing.

Are yours readable?

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Paul_H

Beenthere,

I sent you a IM,let me know if it wasn't readable.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

beenthere

Paul
I received the message "pig sub" but could not open the message to read it.

I'll send you a PM and see if that side works.

thanks
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

LeeB

I can read my old ones. Don't know if I've had any new ones.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

beenthere

Still cannot read them, including the test one Warbird just sent to me.

Also, tried to upload a pic of what the PM window looks like and I get the gallery window, but says I'm not logged in (but am logged in on the Forum). Won't accept my name/password to log in.

Time will heal it....
south central Wisconsin

Jeff

The gallery is disabled.  When you say you can't read your messages, what does that mean? Email me your screen shot.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

K - Understand the gallery problem.
Sent image
south central Wisconsin

Warbird

BT, may not be related but when was the last time you cleared you browser cache, all cookies, history, etc?

Jeff

Quote from: beenthere on November 29, 2011, 11:28:09 AM
K - Understand the gallery problem.
Sent image

I'm not sire what I am supposed to be seeing there. I see where the messages are listed, but no screen shot of lower on the page where you would read them.

beenthere

OK
Confession here, that it is my problem... ::)

Under the "before" system, the screen went directly to the message (not the top listing), so I wasn't scrolling down the page to get to the message. Thought this was a new method under the "now" system. But I see is much the same as before. ;)
I can do that extra scrolling step and will stop trying to click on the message in the top listing. Duh!!

I can see where this present method is better when getting a lot of PM's, and not the one or two a week that I get. :)
south central Wisconsin

Jeff

Okay, good.  This was potentially a big problem if it would have been a no show problem. Glad it is what it is.

D Hagens

Here's another question Jeff, how come the "go up" doesn't work but the "go down" does for scrolling up and down?

Jeff

Seems to work fine for me.

Den Socling

Thank You Sponsors!