iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oregon .325 pitch .058 gauge bar for my 2152?

Started by John Mc, September 19, 2021, 10:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Mc

I twisted the bar on my Jonsered 2152 saw a couple of days ago. I want to order a new one. I was looking at the Oregon Powercut series (successor to the Power Match line).

I run .058 gauge, .325 pitch chain and a 16" bar (NOT a narrow kerf, this is standard 325 pitch chain). The only thing I can find on Oregon's site is 050 gauge. Did they stop making the 058 gauge bars?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tacotodd

Use the pt# 168RNBK095 because it'll match ALL of your criteria!

That's what my PAPER catalog says.
Trying harder everyday.

Spike60

That bar number is correct, and still a current part number. But being in the catalog and being in anyone's warehouse are 2 different things in this day and age.  ::)

There is no difference between the power match and power cut. With all the new laminated bars ending in "cut"; (versacut, Speedcut, Controlcut, advancecut), the RSN bars simply got the name change. 
Husqvarna-Jonsered
Ashokan Turf and Timber
845-657-6395

John Mc

strange - I could not find it on Oregon's website or on Amazon yesterday, but it's showing up now.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!