iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"The Greatest Good"

Started by Ron Scott, May 02, 2005, 09:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Scott

"The Greatest Good: One Hundred Years of the Forest Service"

If you get a chance to view a showing of the recently released DVD of the USDA-Forest Service for its Centenniel Celebrations in your area this year, it is well worth seeing.

A lot of good land and resource management history and scenery across the country.

In Michigan there will be showings coming up at Michigan Technilogical University, Michigan State University, and in the UP "in the Ironwood Theater".

Individual copies will also be going on sale soon. It's approximately 2 1/2 hours long.
~Ron

SwampDonkey

Ron,

Maine PBS channel 10 is airing part 1 this Saturday March 10, at 8:00 pm EST. I will be watching it.  :) I think it was on about the time you brought attention to it, but I missed it.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

BrandonTN

Where can one purchase this dvd online?
Forester, Nantahala National Forest

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!