iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just bought a Husky 445 and I'll NEVER use it!!!

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, December 26, 2008, 08:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

:D Ha, got your attention didn't I. A good friend of mine asked me to pick out a good chainsaw for her boyfriend for christmas. I told her if you have $300 to invest I'll get you a good one for around the farm. Last sunday I picked it up and since it was the last one on the shelf It came in for under $300 includign tax. Not bad.

She called me on the night of the 23rd and said he had ruined the surprize by stumbling on it but he had not mentioned it. I told her not to give it to him on christmas morning, give him his small gifts, sox, tie wheatver. When he asks about the chainsaw say you bought it for me! I havn't heard from them yet...

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

tyb525

I has a 455 and it's not bad, but not as good as my 036. But then again the 455 is more of a homeowners saw.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

SawTroll

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on December 26, 2008, 08:13:31 AM

:D Ha, got your attention didn't I. A good friend of mine asked me to pick out a good chainsaw for her boyfriend for christmas. I told her if you have $300 to invest I'll get you a good one for around the farm. Last sunday I picked it up and since it was the last one on the shelf It came in for under $300 includign tax. Not bad.

She called me on the night of the 23rd and said he had ruined the surprize by stumbling on it but he had not mentioned it. I told her not to give it to him on christmas morning, give him his small gifts, sox, tie wheatver. When he asks about the chainsaw say you bought it for me! I havn't heard from them yet...

Jon

No chance at getting a 350 instead????
Information collector.

Weekend_Sawyer

Quote from: SawTroll on December 26, 2008, 05:31:25 PM
Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on December 26, 2008, 08:13:31 AM

No chance at getting a 350 instead????

Not now.

I just talked to my buddy, he said he went out to the car to get the wrapping paper and after he slammed the trunk he said to himself  " did that say husqvarna?  She must have bought a leaf blower..." and went on his absent minded way.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

andytree

Bustech

Wisdom is knowing what to do next; skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it.

Thank You Sponsors!