iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

grampa's storage shed for old chainsaws

Started by treeslicer, May 04, 2012, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treeslicer

last year I tried to help a family in need by inventorying the family's pile of hoard, grama hoarded & grampa took most anything in trade for tree work. I did what i could but, as it goes sometimes a family member think they know all thats best for everybody else, but truthfully they don't have a clue of what they are doing they just have to be in charge! well crazy auntie got into this one & ran the family right into the ground? now the bankers & the pencil pushers took it over and just took any bid they heard and sold it off to scrappers. I'm afraid that 25 or so mercury 2 man chainsaws & all the other stuff just went to the scrapyard! this made me sick whan I found out. I had great plans for distributing all those antiques to folk who could have done so much with it. It's to bad some people have their brains in the wrong place,( 2 or 3 ' lower than the rest of us, when standing)

but I have two 2 man chainsaws that I think I will sell off, stay tuned to this page & i'll post pic in a day or two of what is for sale. thanx treeslicer

cuterz

I hear ya, family is family until money is involved. >:(

Thank You Sponsors!