iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MS261 CM now in hand

Started by Old saw fixer, December 23, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happysawer

Quote from: lxskllr on December 25, 2020, 02:06:23 PM
I've had a 362 tied to my saddle, and before I got my 2511, I used an echo cs400.
That is wonderful :-)

chet

Quote from: Happysawer on December 25, 2020, 01:47:33 PM
But your implying many you know have large chainsaws tied to them while climbing send a picture of this please.
My exact quote was 'Personally I have had everything from a Super 2 Homelite to a 2100CD Husky in a tree.'  

I'm still curious on your vast arborist back round. :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Happysawer has been removed from the forestry forum and if I ever meet him in person I will smash him in the face for going back and deleting forestry forum content. Nothing pisses me off more. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Greenhighlander

Congratulations to the OP on the new saw .   When the time comes for a new 50cc saw the ms 261 cm will be what I purchase.

barbender

Good. He started peeing on people's shoes the moment he showed up.
Too many irons in the fire

Jeff

As it turns out this guy is a wpos.  He sent a letter to chet that seals his expulsion and makes me wish he was standing within reach.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old saw fixer

No, I did not cut this tree with my new saw!  Decided to post this to end this thread on a happy note!
Stihl FG 2, 036 Pro, 017, HT 132, MS 261 C-M, MSA 140 C-B, MS 462 C-M, MS 201 T C-M
Echo CS-2511T, CS-3510
Logrite Cant Hook (with log stand), and Hookaroon

Thank You Sponsors!