iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wild Hogs and grits

Started by thecfarm, March 18, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Any kind of bread suits me.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

You mean greens? time for greens! a liitle pork, ah, spring in the south.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on March 20, 2014, 10:33:44 AM
That's funny.
We are strong in numbers.  ;D

You sound like that Russian Pooten guy.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

What did that Russian guy say about a bomb??   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dave Shepard

Hey, Ray, how's the progress on the oatmeal launcher coming along?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

thecfarm

The snow and cold is slowing me down some.

Holmes

I really liked the word Cursade. So appropriate
Think like a farmer.

WDH

Ray has a secret Grits fixation.  There is help for that. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I honestly believe Ray  smiley_love GRITS.......he just won't come out of the closet.  :D

thecfarm

Now I THINK grits is made out of corn?? If I am correct on that,than it is not in my 3 tier of eating. Bread,meat and cheese is my staple diet and keeps me cutting wood all day mighty fine.
TOO GREEN FOR ME.
Spoken kinda in a loud voice. Just like PIE for breakfast.  ;D
I have absolutely nothing a matter with someone eating a product that I would not eat. I do not eat vegetables.
I was at a Thanksgiving dinner and a woman beside was bound and determined that I was going to eat some vegetables, She even had the gall to take a spoon and try to flop some in my plate.  :o About ¾ way through of all dishes being passed around,with not hardly even looking at them,and having her tell me how I need and really should have some. My patience were getting mighty thin and no business of being polite was working with her,I told her,If it dont,sh$% and walk,then I don't eat it. That stopped her in her tracks on the spot. She was mighty quiet the rest of the meal to me. Mission accomplished.  :)

Coon

:D  Ray is correct them there Grits ain't fit for Man nor Beast.... Steak and Potatoes Diet here.   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

You Northern Boys must eat high on the hog (Old Sayin'). 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jamesamd

Grits is a filler,exactaly as rice/beans/potatos/yams/pasta/and any localy grown veg. that grows well in the local soil and weather conditions.
I eat them all and if not local I import them.Only thing I wont eat is Fat/grissle
and Sea Bugs. :D

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

isawlogs

Whoa whoa whoa..... don't go mixin' Potatos and gr--s in the same line or paragraphe.....  Bad things will happen, really really bad tings.

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

isawlogs,I am right behind ya. But I really don't think you need me. You are doing a mighty fine job.

SwampDonkey

Jeff told me he was eating ice cream, but we all know ice cream isn't made over the stove and served on plates. ;D

The preparation

The initiation

The classic northerner reaction

'nuff said :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

RAY

I need your help.... it seems as if GRITS has made it up to these parts.... :o even worse my mrs. just tried feeding it to me with my supper.   :o  :o  If I can figure out how to get the pic off my phone I can prove it to ya..... what am I gonna do now that they've got her corrupted???
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

I treat them DanG grits the same way I treat a pile of DanG veggies. As long as it's not on my plate,well I guess either one could be heaped on my plate. But what I mean to say as long as I don't have to eat either one of those DanG things,I really don't care what someone else wants to shove into thier mouths. As long as they don't bump thier gums about how good it is.  ::)
All women has to have at least one fault. I guess her eating the grits will be hers. I really don't see how it could be any worse for you for her to have a fault like that.
I must tighten the reins at the border in Kittery with my never ending cursade. Thank you for the warning, carry on.

luvmexfood

drobertson. Gravy was supposed to be another of the major food groups but somehow it got left out.

Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: thecfarm on March 21, 2014, 07:56:01 AM
Now I THINK grits is made out of corn?? If I am correct on that,than it is not in my 3 tier of eating. Bread,meat and cheese is my staple diet and keeps me cutting wood all day mighty fine.
TOO GREEN FOR ME.
Spoken kinda in a loud voice. Just like PIE for breakfast.  ;D
I have absolutely nothing a matter with someone eating a product that I would not eat. I do not eat vegetables.
I was at a Thanksgiving dinner and a woman beside was bound and determined that I was going to eat some vegetables, She even had the gall to take a spoon and try to flop some in my plate.  :o About ¾ way through of all dishes being passed around,with not hardly even looking at them,and having her tell me how I need and really should have some. My patience were getting mighty thin and no business of being polite was working with her,I told her,If it dont,sh$% and walk,then I don't eat it. That stopped her in her tracks on the spot. She was mighty quiet the rest of the meal to me. Mission accomplished.  :)

And Sister Mary Margaret has not forgotten you either. She prays for you at mass every morning. Then she goes back to the convent and has her breakfast........ eggs........bacon.......toast..........coffee...........AND GRITS!!

SwampDonkey

One thing that is a fact, you can not convert the stubborn and contrary. Because if dad, grandpa or great grandpa stated it, it's set in stone. :D 8)

thecfarm

The Sisters and the Fathers can eat all the grits and veggies they want. Just don't tell me how good it is. I know better.
Swampdonkey,I bet my Father would of ate grits. He liked everything. And do mean everything. My Mother was just like him,eat anything. Greens picked right out of the fields.And for all I know,when he was in Fort Riley,KS he might of had grits there. I betcha if they was in the chow line,he would of ate some.

Thank You Sponsors!