iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

35 this morning, waiting for the rain to arrive, the driveway is still dry. They called for freezing rain, didn't happen.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

45° here this morning!

Got another 4-5 days predicted just like this, or warmer!  >:(
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jim_Rogers

It's so mild here I've got the office door open as it warmer outside then in the office. Most likely not fire in the stove today? Yeah......

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

mesquite buckeye

81 and sunny.  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bill Gaiche

48 degrees, 28 mph wind and gusting to 45, rain is headed this way in Victoria, BC. bg

thecfarm

Sure was not a dry day,but sure was not a wet day either.  ??? 
The warm temps are still holding on.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

curdog

Still 60 right now,  and looking at mid 70's  tomorrow. I'm ready for it to cool off

SwampDonkey

Was in the low 50's yesterday, fog, some drizzle.

Kbeitz

Its now 5:36 am and 40f ... Calling for low 60f today.
Thats strange for this in Pa at this time of year.
But I like it.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

thecfarm

I've got 36° here.Still wet out.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

We had 56° here yesterday, 44° right now!  ::)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

We are expected to get to 65 degrees today.  As I speak, there is a honey bee buzzing at the window, and weeds have sprung up in the garden borders that were winterized the week before Thanksgiving. 

It's unbelievable, but I'll sure take it.   smiley_daisy
Say when

Kbeitz

We will be mowing grass before you know it...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

curdog

72 right now, been riding around with the windows open and just got home and opened all the windows in the house. I'm definitely not sitting in a tree stand today,  the mosquitoes would carry me off and the sweat would blind me

redprospector

It was warm and windy yesterday.
Today it's snowing right straight down.  :-\

I guess, as they say around here; We need the moisture. But the timing could have been better, for me at least.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Peter Drouin

Nice and sunny here at the mill. 8am 45° by noon 60°

Quote from: Roxie on December 12, 2015, 10:52:29 AM
We are expected to get to 65 degrees today.  As I speak, there is a honey bee buzzing at the window, and weeds have sprung up in the garden borders that were winterized the week before Thanksgiving. 

It's unbelievable, but I'll sure take it.   smiley_daisy

My bees were out today.

see the pollen on the bee. Can some one tell me what has pollen this time of the year in the North East?
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

SwampDonkey

Fall aster, pansies,  witchhazel, and sometimes aspen and willow with a fall like this after being in a cold spell.

thecfarm

Another warm day. Clouds again today. Maybe we will see the sun.

Chuck White

Peter; He might be working your lumber and your sawdust pile, getting a little sap.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 12, 2015, 05:18:41 PM
Fall aster, pansies,  witchhazel, and sometimes aspen and willow with a fall like this after being in a cold spell.

Witch one has yellow pollen?

Quote from: Chuck White on December 13, 2015, 09:49:40 AM
Peter; He might be working your lumber and your sawdust pile, getting a little sap.

Maybe, I don't know  :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

SwampDonkey

Sunny here, had to squint to see. ;D

Quote from: Peter Drouin on December 13, 2015, 05:53:20 PM

Witch Which one has yellow pollen?

All the above.

thecfarm

I was sawing early spring,might not of even been spring yet. Grandson was "helping" me. He was trying to stomp on the bees working the sawdust pile. I told him to leave them along,they was not bothering him any.  :)

mesquite buckeye

50 something and rain followed by freezes. :o :o :o

Huh? :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

There it is, all done. Just needs Santa. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Roxie

It sure is beautiful! 
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!