iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

General H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Started by clww, December 27, 2012, 07:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

The Pentagon just released the news that General H. Norman Schwarzkopf has passed away today. IMO, our greatest military hero following the Vietnam War era.
R.I.P.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Woodhauler

R.I.P General!!!!!!!!!!!! air_plane
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Slabs

Another Soldier that I would have followed on a bayonet charge through the gates of Hades.  Yes, probably the best General since WWII.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Chuck White

General H. Norman Schwarzkopf (aka Stormin' Norman) was truly a great man and a great military leader.

Admired by many.

Rest in peace General.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Raider Bill

I helped a friend put marble in The Generals house years ago. Very nice guy, friendly. Want to talk about a gun collection!!!! Push a button and walls moved like out of a movie.

I'm told that he had dementia so bad in the end he didn't remember even being in the Army.  Sad.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!